Career/DPO contact information
If you have a question about how your personal information is being treated, you can contact the person in charge/DPO through the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. br.
What are the Holder’s rights?
1. Confirm the existence of treatment;
2. Access the data;
3. Correct incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
4. Anonymize, block or eliminate data that is unnecessary, excessive or treated in violation of the LGPD;
5. Port the data to another service or product provider, safeguarding the company’s commercial and industrial secrets;
6. Delete the Personal Data processed with the consent of the holder, except in cases of legal custody and others provided for in the LGPD;
7. Obtain information from public and private entities with which the company shared data;
8. Be informed about the possibility of not providing consent and about the consequences of the refusal; It is
Revoke consent, pursuant to the LGPD.
What if the Holder, user of INTERFARMA, decides to interrupt the use of his Personal Data or delete them from the system?
You may communicate the decision by email to Interfarma’s Data Protection Officer email@example.com.
Note: The user acknowledges that he is aware that, even in the event of an exclusion request, Interfarma will observe the minimum information storage period determined by Brazilian legislation.
With whom or in what situations can Interfarma share the Users’ Personal Data?
- When necessary for Interfarma’s operational activities;
- In the case of transactions and corporate changes involving Interfarma;
- By court order, arbitration or at the request of administrative authorities;
- With service providers or partners to manage or support certain aspects of our business operations on our behalf, such as hosting and data storage service providers, fraud management, selling on our behalf, order fulfillment, personalization of content, advertising and marketing activities (including digital and personalized advertising), and IT services.
User information will be stored by Interfarma, on its own servers or on third-party servers hired by Interfarma.
Interfarma uses its best efforts to safeguard user information. However, due to the very nature of the Internet, there is no way to ensure that unauthorized third parties do not succeed in improperly accessing the stored information.
Confidentiality of the Personal Data collected
The information collected is considered confidential and will be treated and stored in accordance with the provisions of this Policy and with due adoption of adequate security measures.
Last update: June 28, 2021
Interfarma is a non-profit sector entity and we represent national and foreign companies and researchers responsible for innovation in health in Brazil.
By offering services and information through the website https://www.interfarma.org.br, Interfarma collects data and information from its users in order to provide them with a better, safer and more comfortable experience, especially in the virtual environment.
For this reason – and understanding the importance of safeguarding the privacy of users – Interfarma makes use of all possible measures to protect the data provided to it, giving them the appropriate treatment.
- Interfarma: is Interfarma Associação da Indústria Farmacêutica de Pesquisa, headquartered in the City of São Paulo, in the State of São Paulo, at Rua Verbo Divino, nº 1488, 7th floor, suite 7-A, CEP 04719-904, Chácara Santo Antônio, registered with the CNPJ under n. 31.118.508/0001-12.
- Holder: means a natural person to whom the Personal Data belong.
- Personal Data s: means information that allows the identification, directly or indirectly, of natural persons.
- Sensitive Personal Data: means Personal Data about racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, union membership or organization of a religious, philosophical or political nature, data referring to health or sex life, genetic or biometric data , when linked to a natural person.
- Processing of Personal Data: means any operation carried out with Personal Data, such as the collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, archiving, storage, elimination, evaluation or control of information , modification, communication, transfer, dissemination or extraction; and Data Protection Laws: means all legislation applicable to the Processing of Personal Data, which includes, without limitation, Law No. 13,709/2018.
2. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We process User data for purposes related to the Site, which may or may not constitute Personal Data, for the following purposes:
Contact details (name, email, organization you work for, title, phone, address).
- To answer your questions, compliments, complaints, reports and suggestions when you send us a message through the Contact Us page and through the Report page on our website.
- To manage our relationship with you or the company you represent, whether you are a customer, former customer or prospect.
- To hold face-to-face or virtual meetings, telephone discussions or general discussions.
- To manage billing and billing, costs or expenses for the provision of legal services contracted by you or the company.
- To send our newsletter when you register by requesting it to be sent on the website.
Data provided in your resume (name, address, date of birth, telephone, e-mail, academic history, professional history, desired position, objectives, skills, as well as any other information that you spontaneously include in the resumes sent to us send).
To recruit new members, contacting them and allowing them to participate in all stages of the respective selection processes.
Information about your accesses to our website (Internet Protocol, date and time of access)
- To comply with our legal obligations.
Service provider registration data (name, address, telephone, e-mail, document data, among others)
For the management of our commercial relationship and operationalization of payments for services rendered.
3. NON-PROVIDEMENT OF DATA
3.1 You are not obliged to share the Personal Data we request, however, if you choose not to share it, in some cases, processing activities will be impaired and we will not be able to fulfill your request.
4. SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Interfarma always safeguards the identity of the Holders.
Interfarma may share your Personal Data:
With service providers or partners to manage or support certain aspects of our business operations on our behalf, such as hosting and data storage service providers, fraud management, selling on our behalf, order fulfillment, content personalization, activities advertising and marketing (including digital and personalized advertising) and IT services;
With third parties, in the event of any reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transmission or transfer of all or part of our business, assets or capital (including those relating to bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Upon authorization or in the cases provided for in the contract;
With third parties in the existence of a court order or request from the Public Prosecutor’s Office, from a police or administrative authority, pursuant to art. 15,
5. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
5.1 Interfarma does not share your Personal Data with companies and third parties located outside Brazil. However, it may share in the hypotheses provided for in the contract depending on the demand.
6. USER RIGHTS
6.1) You may, at any time, request: (i) confirmation that your Personal Data is being processed; (ii) access to your Personal Data; (iii) corrections to incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data; (iv) anonymization, block use or elimination of data that is unnecessary, excessive or processed in violation of the provisions of law; (v) portability of Personal Data to another service provider, provided this does not affect our industrial and trade secrets; (vi) deletion of Personal Data processed with your consent, to the extent permitted by law; (vii) information about entities to which your Personal Data has been shared; (viii) information on the possibility of not providing consent and on the consequences of refusal; and (ix) revocation of consent. Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity to ensure that only the data subject exercises their rights over their Personal Data.
6.2) You should be aware that, in certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements), your order may not be immediately satisfied, in addition to that Interfarma may not be able to serve you due to compliance with legal obligations.
6.3) You can exercise your rights by contacting Interfarma’s Person in Charge for the Processing of Personal Data through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
7.1) We seek to adopt the appropriate technical and organizational measures provided for by the Data Protection Laws for the protection of your Personal Data in our organization.
7.2) No data transmission or storage system is guaranteed to be 100% secure. In any case, we always try to prevent leaks from occurring by adopting a high level of protection, carrying out all the necessary safety tests.
7.3) If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you believe that the security of your account has been compromised), please inform us immediately, as per Section 11 below.
8.2) We remind you that Interfarma is committed not to treat your Personal Data in a way that is incompatible with the purposes described above, except if otherwise required by law or court order.
9. IN CHARGE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
10 AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
10.2) Through browser or device: Some information is collected by most browsers or automatically through Internet access devices, such as computer type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, model and manufacturer device, language, type and version of the Internet browser you are using. We may use this information to ensure that the Site functions properly.
10.4) If you do not want your information to be collected through cookies, there is a procedure at the bottom of our home page that cookies are accepted or not. However, this may cause inconvenience in the use of the Site.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION